For a complete list of Bestsellers in All-in-One computers, please visit the Amazon page.
“HP Pavilion 27-QB0084IN 9th Generation Corei7-9700T 16GB RAM, 2TB+256GB SSD 2GB Graphics Windows 10 27” All in One Desktop PC Intel Core i7-9700T (2 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 8 cores) NVIDIA GeForce MX230 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 microphone; 3 USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A (1 support battery fast charging 1.2); 2 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2; 1 headphone/microphone combo Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 M.2 combo 3-in-1 memory card reader
|HP (Visit the store)
|Item model number
|Core i7 Family
|Computer Memory Type
|Hard Drive Size
|Hard Drive Interface
It would be wise to compare this model also with others from HP, such as
An updated suggestion in 2021
- 2.1GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3550H processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 7200rpm hard drive
- 27-inch screen, Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Window 10 Home operating system
- With the latest processor and advanced graphics —you have all the power you need to get things done.
- With a modern frame and fabric accents, this All-in-One PC is designed to be stunning in any setting. Its ultra-slim profile takes up minimal space, and the aluminum stand ensures maximum durability.
- Elevate every video and photo with a Quad HD narrow bezel touchscreen, and enjoy rich, authentic audio on dual speakers custom-tuned by experts at B&O PLAY.
- The Pavilion All-in-One PC brings your digital world to the center of your home with an integrated pop-up camera designed to safeguard what matters most.
As some have rightly expressed a concern over the data safety in PCs only using an SSD, this particular model would be especially appealing as it has a hybrid drive; the mechanical HDD delivering a respectable 7200rpm. Also, this one comes with the AMD Ryzen 5 processor. As many users can attest, the performance is as good as, if not better than the comparable Intel i5 chips. Besides, it helps to bring the cost down for the manufacturer and the end-user as well. This one, in my opinion, is the superior alternative; unless one is looking for a model with only an SSD.